Wiring of buildings / SchemBAT
SchemBAT : CAD dedicated to the Studies on Commercial wiring, Building and Electrical Octopus. Developed in partnership with companies specialized in studies and wiring installations, SchemBAT produces and manages your site plans and wiring equipment for house.
+ Wiring and insertion on the drawing
Graphic functions provide the classic tools needed for the drawing of circles, lines, hatches, to add text and dimension.
Basic functions concerning the connections are:
- Symbol placing (lights, plugs...)
- Identification of light fixtures on the graphics layer thanks to the form recognition process
- Distribution panel and junction boxes design
- Routes design as well as cable trunk
- User-friendly wiring for light fixtures, electrical outlets, junction boxes and distribution panels
- Take into account the over-length due to vertical railroads and correct the length calculation
- Automatic creation of drawing captions
- Overall changes or partial changes of graphics, and/or material references
- Shape recognition for equipment identification
- Different display modes can be chosen to get clearer plans when too much information and too many wires are displayed
+ Design tools
- creation, modification, deletion
- layer display for each supply, symbol and cable routes
- analyse on cablec, paths, symbols, etc.)
- checking processes
- Lists of the devices with information such as quantities.
- List of routings.
- List of the electrical circuits with calculation of the maximum length and power balance.
Libraries are provided with SchemBAT without any additional fees: symbols, material references, cables. All these data can serve as a base and can be modified according to your needs.
You can also import your material datasheet from your providers as ASCII and even ODBC™ standards.
For the cardrigdes, you can use logos or pictures (DWG™, DXF™, BMP™, JPEG™, PNG™, TIFF™...) and manage your crossed references as you want.
+ Singleline / Developped diagrams
From standard symbol libraries or predefined circuits, you can create easily your installation with a single line diagram (house, building, tertiary or industry).
+ Prewired octopus
FTZ has built a octopus module which allows to realize complete studies of prewired octopus from quotation to the manufacturing
- realise a quick quotation
- use of an architectural drawing (DXF or Autocad™ file, PDF, numerized drawing)
- wiring of the circuits with checking processes (lights, plug socket, computer, TV, junction boxes)
- caption of symbols
- extraction of lists : lengths and type of cables, wires, bill of materials, reports, label list, manufacturing datasheets
- automatic extraction of singleline diagrams
- terminal blocks generation
- panel builder
- junction boxes drawings
- interactivity with sleeving and labelling machinesAll these functions can be set and fit to your working methods.